This is a notification for product news or an alert. If you have a question, please start a new discussion

Are you an accountant submitting to HMRC on behalf of your client?

If you're an accountant, submitting on behalf of a client, you should enter your Agent submission details.

Your client can use the 'Authorising your agent (64-8)' form to tell HMRC that they give authorisation for someone to act on their behalf for individual or business tax affairs. 
Find more information on the HMRC website