The Quick Find feature in Sage CRM is a powerful search tool that allows users to quickly and easily find information in their CRM system.
Powered by Apache Solr, Quick Find can search across all of the data in your CRM system, including customer records, opportunities, cases, and more.
To use Quick Find, simply start typing a keyword or phrase in the search box. QuickFind will start returning a list of relevant results.
Quick Find is a great way to save time by finding the information you need quickly. For example, if you need to find a customer's contact information, you can simply enter the customer's name in the search bar and Quick Find will return their contact information.
Here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
- The System Health page was designed to allow System administrators to monitor the health of 10 Sage CRM components in real-time including the QuickFind feature. (https://www.sagecity.com/sage-global-solutions/sage-crm/b/sage-crm-hints-tips-and-tricks/posts/sage-crm-understanding-the-system-health-screen)
- The Quick Find feature includes phone numbers and email and postal address information associated with Person and Company records. (https://www.sagecity.com/sage-global-solutions/sage-crm/b/sage-crm-hints-tips-and-tricks/posts/using-address-email-and-phone-data-in-quick-find)
- The Sage CRM 2021 R1 RESTful API extension added the ability to perform a search for a string across all companies, people, cases, opportunities, leads, solutions, communication, order, quote, and custom entity records using the QuickFind feature. (https://www.sagecity.com/sage-global-solutions/sage-crm/b/sage-crm-hints-tips-and-tricks/posts/sage-crm-2021-r1-restful-api-expansion---quick-find)
- Sage CRM 2022 R1 has added support for a new optional entity parameter for QuickFind. The new parameter makes it possible to use the Quick Find endpoint to search for a specific entity. You can use the entity parameter to narrow down your Quick Find search text within a single entity. (https://www.sagecity.com/sage-global-solutions/sage-crm/b/sage-crm-hints-tips-and-tricks/posts/sage-crm-2022-r1-rest-improvements-quickfind)
- The maximum number of on-screen results returned by Quick Find can be configured. (https://www.sagecity.com/sage-global-solutions/sage-crm/b/sage-crm-hints-tips-and-tricks/posts/configuring-quickfind)
- How to configure Quick Find to return the result of a search on a custom field that was added to the Company entity: (https://www.sagecity.com/sage-global-solutions/sage-crm/b/sage-crm-hints-tips-and-tricks/posts/how-to-configure-quickfind-to-search-for-custom-fields)
For more information, please refer to the following resources:
- Using Quick Find: https://help.sagecrm.com/on_premise/en/2023R1/Main%20Menu/Content/User/FI_UsingQuickFind.htm
- Configuring Quick Find: https://help.sagecrm.com/on_premise/en/2023R1/Administration/Content/Administrator/SS_QuickFind.htm
- CRM Quick Find Service troubleshooting: https://help.sagecrm.com/on_premise/en/2023R1/Administration/Content/Administrator/SS_QuickFindTroubleshooting.htm
- Search entities using Quick Find: https://help.sagecrm.com/on_premise/en/2023R1/Main%20Menu/Content/User/FI_UsingQuickFind.htm
I hope this helps!