What's new in Sage 100 2021
- Expanded check number field
- Enhanced Role Security
- The ability to copy forms and reports when copying a company
What's new in Sage 100 2020.2
For a list of program fixes, see the Sage 100 2020.2 release notes.
What's new in Sage 100 2019.5
For a list of program fixes, see the Sage 100 2019.5 release notes.
What's new in Sage CRM 2021 R1 for Sage 100
- Increased business efficiencies around Password
- Advanced tailoring capability through Inline customization of Lists and
- Single click operation for telephone numbers
- OAuth 2.0 helps you connect to Outlook or Gmail
Sage CRM version 2021 R1 also includes several fixes for reported issues and information about discontinued features. For details about what is in this release, refer to the release notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 2021
Download Sage 100 2020.2
Download Sage 100 2019.5
Download Sage CRM 2021 R1 Full Product for Sage 100 2021
Download Sage CRM 2021 R1 Full Product for Sage 100 2020
Download Sage CRM 2021 R1 for Sage 100 2021 Upgrade Patch
Download Sage CRM 2021 R1 for Sage 100 2020 Upgrade Patch
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.