What's new in Sage 100 2022.1
- The Inventory Requirements Planning (IRP) module is now compatible with the version of Production Management that was released in Sage 100 2022.
- Maintain Projected Demands has been added to the Main menu.
- The OAuth Authentication Method for SMTP email requests is now available to perpetual as well as subscription licenses.
Note: IRP is automatically registered if Production Management is registered, so you do not need a new license key.
What's new in Sage 100 2021.4
This update contains program fixes for Sage 100 2021. For a complete list, see the Sage 100 2021.4 release notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 or Sage CRM, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 2022.1 update
Download Sage 100 2021.4 update
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.