- California Pay Data Reporting has been updated for the 2022 reporting year
- Colorado Paid Family Leave quarterly report FAMLI now prefills with employees and tax amounts
- Oregon Paid Family Leave quarterly report OQ now prefills with employees and tax amounts
- Fixed an issue where some customers had an issue with importing from Estimating to Job Cost
For more information about this update, read the Release Notes.
Download and install 22.2 Update 3
See Sage Knowledgebase article to login, download, and install 22.2 Update 3.
- You must be on Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate version 22.2 to apply this update.
- Although 22.2 Update 3 is not a full installation, you will need to apply it to all machines where Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate is installed.
- Note: If a previously viewed article appears, search for Sage Knowledgebase article 119320.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.