What’s new in version 21.1.2206.102
Changes in Sage Estimating (SQL) and Sage Estimating Essential:
• You can export to Job Cost even if the job cost program does not track categories.
• Integration with Sage 100 Contractor version 24.1.
Changes in Sage Estimating (SQL) only:
• Bid Grid and Subcontract information fills in correctly on custom reports.
• You don’t receive an error when you preview or print Crystal reports.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Estimating or Sage Estimating Essential, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
1. Click the following link to download and install the update:
2. If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.