We’re excited to announce the Sage Fixed Assets 2024.0 mid-year release! Here are some of the key benefits the team has developed—many of them directly inspired by you, to make managing the life of your fixed assets easier and more efficient than ever.
Here are some highlights of what’s new:
- Asset Maintenance*—This is a game-changer! Available in Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking, this new feature enables collaboration across the accounting and maintenance teams using a single database! It has the flexibility you need to control every aspect of your asset maintenance—with 26 customizable fields and timesaving SmartLists. Easily create up to one million Maintenance Events per asset, track cumulative maintenance and repair costs throughout an asset’s lifespan, and establish and monitor maintenance. If you don’t already have the Tracking application, contact us today to get started!
- Form 4562 available for two tax years—Now you can do things in your own time with no need to wait for our annual tax update release. In release 2024.0, you can run Form 4562 for tax years 2022 and 2023 as fileable forms.
- Full support for French and Spanish-accented characters—Parlez-vous français? or ¿Hablas español? Now, data entry will be more familiar and easier!
- SAP® Crystal Reports Designer 2020—Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting now has all the technology, performance, and feature enhancements available in the most current version of SAP® Crystal Reports Designer 2020.
- New Ideas Portal—Your great ideas inspire us and now viewing, submitting, and voting on them just got easier! Now, you can access the Sage Fixed Assets Ideas Portal directly within your Sage Fixed Assets application help menu, from your browser, or the Quick Links menu in Sage City—from just about anywhere at any time. You may just see your idea come to life in a future release!
For more information about these features and other release updates, see the Sage Fixed Assets 2024.0 Release Notes.
Ready to learn more?
- Watch the What's new in Sage Fixed Assets release 2024.0 webinar hosted by Bob McElroy from our Learning Services team.
- Read Cover Your Assets—the Sage Fixed Assets summer 2023 newsletter to learn more about this release and upcoming events.
Have an idea for a feature or enhancement?
Many of our new features and enhancements come from customer suggestions. We’d love to hear yours! Share your ideas or vote on the ideas others have submitted from your Sage Fixed Assets application’s Help menu or on Sage City.
Important: Before upgrading, consult with your business partner or Sage to ensure that this update is compatible with customizations, integrated applications, and other configuration options. If you install this update independently, you assume responsibility for any impact on your system.
If you are using Sage Fixed Assets 2023.1, it is quick and easy to download the 2024.0 release via Sage Advisor Update. If you are using version 2023.0 or prior, follow the steps to download the release from the Sage Knowledgebase.
Sage Advisor Update (version 2023.1)
Sage Advisor Update may have already notified you about the availability of this release via a pop-up message in the Microsoft Windows system tray. Didn’t get the notification? No problem—follow the steps below to get the release via Sage Advisor Update:
- Go to Start, All Programs, Sage, and select Sage Advisor Update.
- If the 2024.0 release is not listed, click Check for Updates.
- After the release is found, select it, and then click Download & Install or Download Only and follow the prompts to complete the process.
To upgrade to Sage Fixed Assets 2024.0, download the product update from the Sage Knowledgebase or contact your Sage business partner:
- Click the following link to open the Download Portal article: Sage Fixed Assets Download Portal
- If you are not logged on, click Log in on the right-hand corner of the page.
- Select your product to download.
Visit the Sage Resource Center for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.