We're pleased to announce that version 2.2 of the Sage Fixed Assets Scanner app for Android has been updated to include security and reliability improvements and is now available in the Google Play Store.
If you're not currently using the free Scanner App for Android, it's the perfect complement to Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking and your inventory process!
Here's what you can do:
- Wirelessly scan physical assets’ barcode tags and send the results into the Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking app fast and easy using your mobile device
- Use the dedicated Scanner app on Android OS-based rugged scanners, smartphones, or tablets to scan most barcode types, including QR codes
- Download and work multiple inventory lists remotely
- Enter or edit asset specifics like description, location, condition, and serial number
- Add new assets and attach a picture right from the app
New Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking Asset Maintenance feature
If you missed our Sage Fixed Assets 2024.0 release announcement last month here in Sage City, you'll want to read this! We announced a brand new Tracking feature called Asset Maintenance and you're going to love it. It bridges the vital gap often felt by companies across the maintenance and accounting roles. Learn more about how uniting these two roles and create a more comprehensive view of your assets across their lifespan and how having critical information around asset management, work order management, preventative maintenance, and reporting and analytics benefits your business.
Read about revolutionizing fixed asset management from a cross-functional support in a recent blog by Jason Johnson, Co-Founder of Fixed Asset Consulting and Former CEO, Mpulse Maintenance Software and attend a webinar hosted by Jason on Thursday, September 21 at 1pm ET - register now to attend.
Interested in learning more about Sage Fixed Assets-Tracking? Contact us.
For more information about this feature and other release updates, See the Sage Fixed Assets 2024.0 Release Notes.
Ready to learn more about Sage Fixed Assest 2024.0 release?
- Read the Sage Fixed Assets 2024.0 release announcement
- Watch the What's new in Sage Fixed Assets release 2024.0 webinar
- Read Cover Your Assets—the Sage Fixed Assets summer 2023 newsletter to learn more about this release and upcoming events
Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 1pm ET: From chaos to clarity: Revolutionize your asset maintenance
Have an idea for a feature or enhancement?
Many of our new features and enhancements come from customer suggestions. We’d love to hear yours! Share your ideas or vote on the ideas that others have submitted on Sage City.