Have you experienced Sage HRMS payroll reports failing after installation of Sage HRMS product update, issue is that the Crystal runtime.net is having a problem. Follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall the Crystal Runtime.net:
Steps to be performed upon the affected Sage HRMS Client User machine:
- Access Programs and Features
- Verify if Crystal Runtime shows as installed to the machine.
Crystal Runtime .NET shows as Installed.
- Manually Uninstall the CR Runtime .NET
- Manually Install the Crystal Runtime .NET
Crystal Runtime DOES not show as installed on the affected machine:
- Manually install the Crystal Runtime
The default location to find the Crystal.net runtime to reinstall is located on the Sage HRMS Application Server C:\programdata\sage\sagehrmsserver\client\payroll
Select the CRruntime.net msi