The reconciliation process requires you to validate if the values on your payroll (PAYE, SDL, UIF and ETI) balances with the values declared monthly on the EMP201 to SARS for the first 6 months of the tax year.
The following articles will provide you with guidelines on which reports can be used to reconcile:
- How do I reconcile my payroll financial values?
- Which reports can I use to reconcile my EMP501 report?
- How to print the EMP501 Reconciliation report
- How to print the EMP501 Validation report
Known issues and solutions related to the reconciliation reports:
- EMP501 Recon Report does not export all employees for multiple companies
- IRP5/IT3(a) Report passwords not working
- IRP5/IT3(a) Report: ETI reflects on ETI History Report but not IRP5/IT3(a) Report
- Unable to tick employee for manual certificate