The Midyear end submission process will allow you to prepare and submit your Interim Employer reconciliation to the South Africa Revenue Services (SARS).
Follow these guidelines for successful submission.
Prepare your payroll
Validation and preparation are key to ensure the information provided on the employee certificates is correct.
- How do I prepare my payroll for submission?
- Where can I download the latest checklist as a guideline for my submission?
- Known IRP5/IT3a Report validation errors and possible solutions on how to resolve them
Reconcile your financial values
Ensure your PAYE, SDL, UIF, and ETI balances on your payroll and declarations to SARS.
- How do I reconcile my payroll financial values?
- Which reports can I use to reconcile my EMP501?
- Which reports can I use to reconcile my Employment Tax Incentive (ETI) values?
Submission to SARS
Be sure to submit before the deadline of 31 October to avoid the rush and queues!
- How do I submit my reconciliation and tax certificates to SARS?
- What is the latest version of SARS e@syFile?
- Known SARS e@syFile import errors and possible solutions on how to resolve them
Take note: No tax certificates are generated during the submission process to provide to employees.