In order to be able to create your tax certificate submission file, you are required to check and validate your payroll data to be correct and accurate.
This is important to ensure the data is accurate and in line with the certificate requirement set in the Business Requirement Specification by the South African Revenue Services.
The following steps will guide you to prepare your payroll for a successful submission.
- Ensure your software is on the correct release
- Validate your Company's Information
- Validate your Employee's Information (IRP5/IT3a Validation Report)
- How to troubleshoot and resolve IRP5/IT3 Validation errors
- Validate Additional Information
- Validate Retirement Fund Values (if applicable)
- Import Test Run into SARS e@syFile