To be able to create your tax certificate submission file, you are required to reconcile your payroll financial values (PAYE, SDL, UIF and ETI) declared and paid to employees are correct and in line with your monthly reports and declarations to the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
We would recommend reconciling each month to ensure that any changes (e.g. transfers and changes after payments or declarations) are identified in time, and not during the submission process.
The following steps will guide you to reconcile your payroll values for successful submission.
- Reconcile Employment Tax Incentive (ETI) values
- Reconcile EMP501 Reconciliation Report value with monthly declarations
- History Screen Adjustments (if required)
- Generate Test Run IRP5 file
- Import the Test Run IRP5 file into SARS e@syFile
Next step: Submission to SARS