How can i go back and edit a transaction that has been submitted in the vat 3 and marked reconciled

  • 0

    Hello Orla, 

    Thanks for using Community Hub. 

    Can I just confirm if you mean box 3 on the VAT return? 

    Generally you would need to reverse the transaction and post it with the correction. 

    Hope this helps, we do have a great VAT Hub on our Help Centre which has links to lots of resources to support you with any questions  VAT HUB


    Annie Sage UKI