P46 car submission


Is there a way of amending a P46 car submission once it has been submitted?  Thanks

  • 0

    Hi Jane,

    Thanks for using Sage City.

    You can't amend the submission once it's been submitted. Depending on what has changed you may need to submit a new P46. I would advise discussing the change with HMRC so they can advise what they would like you to do.

    If this reply has helped, please click More > Verify answer.


    Sage UKI