Year end


Hi! How to roll back Year End if it is already done? 

  • 0

    Hi Tatiana,

    Thanks for using Community Hub Slight smile

    If you need to reprocess an employee's pay after year end you can still rollback as normal and make your corrections. The process date needs to be set within the tax year you last processed pay for the employee to be able to rollback.

    For help to rollback, visit our correct a previous payroll run guide. Let me know if you've got any other questions there Slight smile

    If this has answered your question, please click Verify Answer.


    John Howells
    Sage UKI