The first place that you look for help with the features and supported environments for all supported versions of Sage CRM is the Help Centre. http://help.sagecrm.com
As part of the release, the Help Center has been updated with all of the release notes, guides and online help.
The Help Center has been updated with new information about Sage CRM 2023 R2, including release notes, guides, and online help. The documentation has been updated to reflect the new features that have been added to improve the user experience.
The User Guide and Help have been updated to reflect the following new features.
- Localised Company Narrative Summary
- Rectangular Pipeline – Suppress stages with 0 records.
- Open Multiple ReadOnly Tabs
The Administrator Guide and Help have been updated to reflect the following new features.
- Replacement of Oracle Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 8 with OpenJRE 8
- Updated Security Recommendations
- Support for single tenant in OAuth 2.0
- Set default timestamp for imported emails
- New columns when importing emails (Distinguish between Sent/Inbox)
- View workflow rules and actions without disabling workflow
The Release Notes document the issues and enhancements addressed in Sage CRM 2023 R2. All these changes have been documented in the Help Center and in training material added to the community and YouTube channel. — This will be available after the release of the product.
This applies to Sage CRM stand-alone and when integrated with Sage accounting products. Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 200, Sage 300, Sage X3 and Sage Intacct.