What's new in Sage 100 2020.0
Note: The download for Sage 100 2020.0 is now available for download again
- Expanded name and address fields
- Reverse check run utility for Accounts Payable
- Option for expensing work-in-process costs
- Apply multiple purchase orders to an invoice or receipt
- Encryption tool for inactive customers and vendors
What's new in Sage 100 2019.3
What's new in Sage 100 2018.9
What's new in Sage CRM 2020 R1
- Document Drop
- Outlook plugins
- Support for new software
For details, see the Sage CRM 2020 R1 Release Notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate link to download and install the update:
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit the Sage Customer Resources page at www.SageCity.com/Resources for additional options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Live Chat and Online Case Submission.