What's new in Sage 100 Payroll 2.23.2
- Masking Social Security Number when printing select reports
- Masking Direct Deposit Information when printing select reports
- View Tax Table Rates in Tax Profile Maintenance
- Oceania Taxes are now supported
Before installing, please see the Sage 100 Payroll 2.23 Installation and Upgrade Guide. For a list of program fixes, see the release notes.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the link below to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 Payroll 2.23.2
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.