Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- How does Sage 100 support ACA?
- How do I set up Sage 100 to support ACA requirements?
- How do I generate the required ACA forms?
- How do I report employer-sponsored healthcare on W-2's?
- ACA 1095 form does not populate
California Consumer Privacy Act
- Prepare to file revised Form 941, Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Download Sage 100 Payroll 2.20.2 (Must be installed to access the 941 Q2 tax form)
- My Qualified wages for the Employee Retention Credit and Sick and Family Leave credit are missing on the 941 form
- Learn about processing the 941 and changes made for Q2 2020
Employee Social Security Tax Deferral
- How to setup Employee Social Security Tax Deferral in Sage 100
- Download Sage 100 Payroll 2.20.3 (Must be installed to have changes necessary for the 941 Q3 tax form)
Families First Coronavirus Relief Act (H.R. 6201)
- Sage 100: Families First Coronavirus Response Act H.R. 6201 and Sage 100 Payroll Program Fix PR6024T
C.A.R.E.S. (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act H.R. 748
- Reporting for the C.A.R.E.S. Act (H.R. 748) Paycheck Protection Program
- Reporting for the CARES Act (H.R. 748) - Employee Retention Credit
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act FAQ
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- COVID-19 Legislation Explained (RubinBrown)
- SOS Business Planning Guide (Collective)
- Business Survival Guide (SWK Technologies)
- Paycheck Protection Program Resources (AICPA)
- Overview of the CARES Act (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)