What is Sage Q&A Live?
Sage Q&A Live is a way to get support by dropping into a virtual meeting room where Sage analysts answer questions in real-time. Do you have questions about the year-end software release or year-end processing and want quick help? We’re here for you at Sage Q&A Live! You can also view online demonstrations as well as read questions that others asked recently and the expert responses they received.
When can I join a Sage Q&A Live session?
Sage Q&A Live is returning December 20 and continuing through January. We’re available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm ET.
What do I need to participate in Sage Q&A Live?
All you need is a computer with internet access. Speakers or headphones are recommended (but not essential) so you can listen to demonstrations.
How do I join Sage Q&A Live?
- Starting December 20, between the hours of 9:00 am ET and 4:00 pm ET Monday through Friday, visit:
- Enter your name and email address and then click Join Webinar in Progress.
- If you want to ask a question:
- On the webinar toolbar, click the Questions icon.
- In the Questions panel, type your question.
We look forward to having you join us!