What’s new in version 24.2 Update 1 (build 24.2.113)
• Calculated fields that stopped working in certain report forms in the initial release of 24.2 are now working properly
• In the Activity Center, you can now successfully click a tab that contains a shortcut to a Windows shortcut
• In the Job Costs window for 4-2 Payable Invoices, you can now select a cost code if the invoice you are working with references a purchase order that used no cost codes.
• The accrual of sick and vacation hours did not calculate correctly when the employee was also paid for sick or vacation if the payroll was computed using version 24.2.100 or 24.2.103. For more information regarding this issue and steps to resolve, review this article.
• In the 5-1-11 Certified Payroll Forms window, you now have the option to reduce the reported cash fringe by the offset amount for the benefit calculation in the employee’s record. See this article for details and instructions.
For more information about this update, read the Release Notes.
Download and install version 24.2 Update 1
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 Contractor, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible. Review the system requirements before upgrading and read How do I upgrade my software and my company data to the most current version of Sage 100 Contractor SQL? for steps on installing the software. Download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
1. Click the link below to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 Contractor 2022 (SQL) version 24.2
2. If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in. If a previously viewed article displays, search for KB 117062.
Tip: If you installed Sage Advisor Update, you can download v24.2 directly using that application.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.