• US customers using Accounts Payable or Property Management: Special characters in the name fields that are not allowed by the IRS will be removed when generating 1099s. More information found here.
• Service Management customers can now calculate Agreement Period End dates greater than 2038. Review this article for more information.
• Customers on monthly subscription will no longer receive automated license expire messaging.
For more information about this update, read the Release Notes.
Download and Install 22.2 Update 1
See Sage Knowledgebase article titled "Download 22.2 Update 1 for Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate" to login, download, and install 22.2 Update 1.
• You must be on Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate version 22.2 to apply this update.
• Although 22.2 Update 1 is not a full installation, you will need to apply it to all machines where Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate is installed.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
Click the above link to view and add to the conversation.
Thank you for participating in the Sage City Community!
The Sage City Mayor