What’s new in version 24.3 (build 24.3.45)
- Only current year amounts are included in the paygroup’s YTD hours and wages when you print the following:
- 5-2-4-31 Payroll Checks with Paygroup Year to Date
- 5-2-4-32 Payroll Checks with Paygroup Year to Date
- 5-2-4-52 Payroll Direct Deposit Stubs Paygroup to Date
- In the 5-6-5 Create Timecards and Options > Create Timecards on the 5-5-1 Daily Payroll Entry windows, Check Date (US) or Cheque Date (Canada) is now a required field.
- The 5-1-9-81 YTD/QTD Earnings~Prior Year report displays the correct YTD total for Medicare wages
For more details about these changes, read the Release Notes.
Download and install version 24.3
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 Contractor, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
Download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the link below to download and install the update:
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in. If a previously viewed article displays, search for KB 118013.
Review the system requirements before upgrading and read How do I upgrade my software and my company data to the most current version of Sage 100 Contractor SQL? for steps on installing the software.
Tip: If you installed Sage Advisor Update, you can download v24.3 directly using that application.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.