What’s new in version 25.1 (build 25.1.319)
- State payroll tax changes for the following states:
- North Dakota
- Payroll tax updates for the following provinces:
For a complete list of all fixes, read the version 25.1 Release Notes.
Download and install version 25.1
- If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 Contractor, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- After installing this update, Sage 100 Contractor and Database Administration will no longer open on systems using Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows 8.1, or earlier. If you are using these operating systems, do not install this update until you have updated your system to meet the System Requirements.
Review the system requirements before upgrading and read How do I upgrade my software and my company data to the current version of Sage 100 Contractor? for steps on installing the software.
Download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the link below to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 Contractor 2023 (SQL) version 25.1
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in. If a previously viewed article displays, search for KB 119427.
Tip: If you installed Sage Advisor Update, you can download v25.1 directly using that application.
- Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
- Sage Expert Services can help you with installing and upgrading your Sage 100 Contractor software. Read Sage Expert Services available for Sage 100 Contractor for more information.