What’s new in version 25.1 (build 25.1.330)
- State payroll tax changes for the following state:
- Payroll was not computed properly when you overrode a local tax calculation with a calculation method that did not use local payroll tax tables. Sage 100 Contractor now computes these calculations correctly.
- Inventory allocations entered with a 4-Shipped status, where the date on the allocation matched the current default period, were not assigned an accounting period if you used the Set the posting period from the transaction date option for your General Ledger. Now, these allocations are assigned to the correct accounting period.
- When you download bank transactions for a new bank account, you no longer receive an error if there is an identical transaction hash number. Sage 100 Contractor generates a unique hash number for the new bank feed.
Download and install version 25.1
- If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 Contractor, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- After installing this update (or the previous update 25.1.319), Sage 100 Contractor and Database Administration will no longer open on systems using Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows 8.1, or earlier. If you are using these operating systems, do not install this update until you have updated your system to meet the System Requirements.
Review the system requirements before upgrading and read How do I upgrade my software and my company data to the current version of Sage 100 Contractor? for steps on installing the software.
Download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the link below to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 Contractor 2023 (SQL) version 25.1
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in. If a previously viewed article displays, search for KB 119427.
Tip: If you installed Sage Advisor Update, you can download v25.1 directly using that application.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.