What’s new in version 25.2 (build 25.2.143)
- You can now add additional custom pay types in 5-3-10 Custom Pay Types
- Support for Microsoft Accounts (email-based) when logging in using Windows Authentication
- In Purchase Orders and Requests for Proposal, you can now indicate whether a detail line is taxable or not
- A new Certified Payroll tab is now available in the 3-5 Jobs window to allow for additional certified reporting fields in Aatrix
- State payroll tax update for Ohio
- Note: This updated tax is effective November 1, 2023.
- You now have the ability to exempt selected employees from the Washington Cares Fund reporting in the 5-2-4 Washington PFML report in Aatrix
For a complete list of all enhancements and fixes, read version 25.2 Release Notes. You can also see a preview of the new features on this What’s New video:
Download and install version 25.2
If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 Contractor, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
Review the system requirements before upgrading and read How do I upgrade my software and company data to the current version of Sage 100 Contractor? for steps on installing the software.
Download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase:
- Click the link below to download and install the update:
Download Sage 100 Contractor 2023 (SQL) version 25.2
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in. If a previously viewed article displays, search for knowledgebase ID 119764.
Tip: If you installed Sage Advisor Update, you can download v25.2 directly using that application.
- Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
- Sage Expert Services can help you with installing and upgrading your Sage 100 Contractor software. Read Sage Expert Services available for Sage 100 Contractor for more information.