- Support for Windows 11 and Server 2022
- Updated embedded browser within Desktop
- Improvements made to Payroll Certified Reports
For a complete list of all enhancements and fixes, read version 23.1 Release Notes.
Download and install 23.1
- If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Remember to back up your data and program files before installing.
- Review the system requirements before upgrading to ensure compatibility.
Download the product software from the Sage Knowledgebase.
- Click the link below to download and install this version:
Download Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate 23.1 Accounting
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in. If a previously viewed article appears, search for Sage Knowledgebase article 119592.
- Visit Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
- Sage Expert Services can help you with installing and upgrading your Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate software. Read Sage Expert Services available for Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate for more information. If a previously viewed article appears, search for Sage Knowledgebase article 111657.