What’s new in version 20.1 Update 2 (SQL)
• We fixed an issue that could occur when combining items in spreadsheet reports.*
• The Means Integrator now skips modified City Cost Index tables and updates the national average correctly.
• You can again edit fields on the spreadsheet after you run a Crystal report.*
• Estimating no longer stops when you take off a model that includes a blank question.*
• Location, Rate Table, and WBS lists are available again in the Model Interview windows.*
• And other changes.
*These changes are for the Sage Estimating (SQL) product only. See the Sage Estimating (SQL) Release Notes for more information about this update.
If you are a Sage Estimating Essential customer, see these Release Notes for more information.
Download and install this update
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Estimating or Sage Estimating Essential, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
1. Click the following link to download and install the update:
2. If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for additional options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.