Build 23.1.2311.151 (SQL)
Changes in Sage Estimating (SQL) and Sage Estimating Essential:
- Work with phases more efficiently
- Work with items more efficiently
- Take advantage of a dockable Estimate Catalog
- Implement security more easily
- Enforce valid entries for enhanced user-defined fields
- Define lists of project types and estimators
See the Release Notes for details about these and other improvements that are included in this release.
Download and install this release
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Estimating or Sage Estimating Essential, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the appropriate following link to download and install the release:
Download Sage Estimating and Sage Estimating Essential 23.1 release
- If you are prompted to log in, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log in.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Community Hub, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.