Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- How do I enter payroll time to support ACA requirements?
- How do I generate the required ACA forms?
- How do I report employer-Healthcare on W-2's?
- Which reports help me determine employee hours and counts for the Affordable Care Act? (Video)
- Where can I find more information on the Affordable Care Act (ACA)?
- What does Self-Insured or Self-Fund Group Insurance plan mean for ACA reporting?
- What constitutes an ACA full time employee or a part time employee?
- How do I set up employees for ACA reporting?
- Which reports help me determine employee hours and counts for the Affordable Care Act?
- What do the Offer of Coverage Codes mean on the ACA tab in the 5-2-1 Employees screen?
- How do I enter payroll time to track Affordable Care Act (ACA) hours?
- Why do I have two ACA Hours fields to fill in on my 5-2-2 Payroll Record?
- What forms should I order for Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting?
- How do I report the cost of employer-sponsored health care coverage on the W-2 form?
- Where do the numbers come from on the 5-4-3-21 ACA Full Time Equivalent Count?
- Why is there an * asterisk against hours on my 5-4-3-21 ACA Full Time Equivalent Count?
For more ACA information please visit our ACA resources page and take a look at our videos!
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- What California Consumer Privacy reports does Sage 100 Contractor provide?
CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act H.R. 748
Additional Sage Knowledgebase articles:
- COVID-19 Legislation Explained (Rubin Brown)
- SOS Business Planning Guide (Collective)
- Business Survival Guide (SWK Technologies)
- Overview of the CARES Act (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)