What's new in Sage Fixed Assets 2022.0
This release includes the following items:
- Import asset disposal information – dispose numerous assets in seconds. *
- Asset List - quickly see total values for numeric fields, like Cost or NBV, on all assets in a group without running a report.
- Reorder Batch Reports – reorganize the order of your reports with ease.
- Drag-and-drop customization of Asset List – quickly reorganize asset list fields.
- Intuitive Depreciation This Run enhancement (DTR) – Save time when processing disposals, DTR is correct without manually recalculating depreciation for disposals entered in the current month.
- Asset List export to Excel enhancements – save time by not repeating standard formatting steps in Excel. The header column is now bolded and frozen for improved visibility, and numeric columns are auto summed.
- “Browse For Folder” usability enhancements – easily change the destination folder location for reports.
- Advanced Search options in Help – save time and reduce search results with expanded search option.
- Sage Fixed Assets Scanner update – performance, compatibility, and stability enhancements.
For more information about these items and other release updates, see the Sage Fixed Assets 2022.0 Release Notes.
* Subscription plans only
Important: Before upgrading, consult with your business partner or Sage to ensure that this update is compatible with customizations, integrated applications, and other configuration options. If you install this update independently, you assume responsibility for any impact on your system.
If you are using Sage Fixed Assets 2021.1 or newer, it is quick and easy to download the 2022.0 release via Sage Advisor Update. If you are using a version earlier than 2021.1, follow the steps to download the release from the Sage Knowledgebase.
Sage Advisor Update (version 2021.1 or newer)
Sage Advisor Update may have already notified you about the availability of this release via a pop-up message in the Microsoft Windows system tray. Didn’t get the notification? No problem—follow the steps below to get the release via Sage Advisor Update:
1. Go to Start, All Programs, Sage and select Sage Advisor Update.
2. If the 2022.0 release is not listed, click Check for Updates.
3. After the release is found, select it, and then click Download & Install or Download Only and follow the prompts to complete the process.
To upgrade to Sage Fixed Assets 2022.0, download the product update from the Sage Knowledgebase or contact your Sage business partner:
1. Click the following link to open the Download Portal article
2. If you are not logged on, click Sign in on the right-hand corner of the page.
3. In the Related resources section, select your product.
Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.