We're pleased to announce the release of Sage Timeslips Premium - March 2022. Sage Timeslips is here to make your time and billing easier, smarter, and more accurate. Our newest release is a benefit of your subscription to Sage Timeslips and offers some key improvements!
- New fields available in user-defined client detail and summary reports. When creating user-defined client reports, 24 new Flat Fee Analysis fields are available to place on your report or use in custom calculations.
- Increased readability. Tired eyes got you down? Ease your reading effort and reduce eye fatigue with our new larger font options - now available on Slip, A/R, Funds, Client, Timekeeper, Task, and Expense lists.
- Expanded industry-specific integration for AffiniPay professionals. Timeslips users can now take advantage of industry-specific integration for additional AffiniPay verticals - including LawPay, CPACharge, and ClientPay.
This latest release also includes resolutions to issues reported, which will improve performance and your overall Sage Timeslips experience. You can find more information about this release in the Sage Timeslips Release Notes.
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Timeslips, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
Download the software from Sage Knowledgebase: Download Sage Timeslips Premium March 2022 Service Release
- Visit www.Sage.com/Resources for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, and Sage University, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.
- Sage Expert Services can help you with installing and upgrading your Sage Timeslips software. Read Sage Timeslips Experts Services for Installation for more information.