We offer multiple support channels to our customers to allow them to find guidelines, checklists, solutions etc. Click on the tick box for more information.
Sage City Announcements, News and Alerts
Sage City Forums
Sage 300 People
012 420 7000
This information and channels can also be accessed through the Sage Support Resources page.
- Sage Knowledgebase: Access our online database with a powerful search engine to view articles ranging from troubleshooting errors to general payroll processes. Available 24/7, it is a great way for customers to get the answers they need easily. No waiting in call and chat queues anymore. Visit the Knowledgebase today!
- Sage City: Have a question about your Sage product? Want to learn an advanced feature? Join one or more product support groups and ask your question, collaborate, share experiences, and solve questions together. Visit Sage City
- Live Chat: You can access Live Chat from your application to ask a technical support consultant quick question if you need assistance.
- Webforms: This channel is best used to investigate complex inquiries to find solutions for. Once their query has been received by the Sage team, users will receive a Reference number on email which ensures easy tracking of the query. Our dedicated webform team will respond within 4 hours.
- Telephone Support: This channel is mainly used for urgent to discussing complex issues (e.g. unable to access application, unable to pay employees, unable to meet submission deadline). Talk to a technical support agent if you have very urgent or complicated inquiries Take note that due to the high demand during tax year-end
Book a Sage Business Partner Consultant
Where Sage Customer Support assists with software related inquiries and provide guidance, Sage Business Partners will be able to advise and assist you with system setup changes, payroll reviews/audits, implementation of new modules, or with the complete Tax Year-end process. Click on the links below to find a partner or submit an online booking:
Renewal license and account queries
If you have inquiries related to your license code, number of employees, modules or accounts, you can contact the teams directly for assistance:
We want your feedback!
Share you compliments and experiences with our Customer Care team.