We’re delighted to let you know that the release of Sage CRM 2023 R1 is now available to Sage UK and Ireland partners and their customers.
What's New in Sage CRM 2023 R1?
- Company Narrative: This new feature uses a set of algorithms to analyse and understand company data and then generate text that describes all the interactions with that company in a narrative summary.
- Editing merged documents: Any document that has been loaded into the library (e.g. because of a merge), can be downloaded, edited and reuploaded as the same document. This includes XLS, XLSX, CSV, TXT files.
- Login screen: Customise your login screen with custom logos and backgrounds - make it a truly personal experience.
- File type control: Configure the system to restrict the upload of certain file types.
- SDK Installer & Advanced Customization Wizard updates: Sage CRM offers open, standard-based APIs that are freely available to developers and ISVs. The SDK installer has been updated to support new features in this release. In addition, a new version of the Advanced Customization Wizard has been created to support the new features added in Sage CRM 2023 R1.
- The .NET API for Sage CRM is now documented online: Available at developer.sage.com this central reference provides information, documentation, guides, and resources for developers interested in integrating apps with Sage cloud software.
Partners check out our article to get all your essential links.