We released today, 15th November 2023, a patch for Sage CRM 2023 R2 that addresses 9 customer issue not fixed in the release.
Note: Customers on either 2023 R1 or 2023 R2 can apply the patch. A direct upgrade from 2023 R1 to Sage CRM 2023 R2.1 is supported.
The following 9 customer issues have been resolved
- CRMS-1527 affecting Opportunities
- CRMS-1513 affecting Opportunities
- CRMS-1499 affecting Companies, People, and Deduplication
- CRMS-1481 affecting Opportunities, Quotes, and Orders
- CRMS-1293 affecting Calendar, and Calendar list
- CRMS-1037 affecting Security management
- CRMS-1561 affecting Companies, and People
- CRMS-1596 affecting Relationships
- CRMS-1587 affecting Web Services
Please note that this patch applies to Sage CRM standalone and when integrated with Sage accounting products; Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage 200, Sage 1000, Sage 300, Sage X3 and Sage Intacct.
The Sage Regions will announce the appropriate download links shortly, and share the status of their application to integrated products.
In all cases, it’s our advice the patches are applied as soon as possible.