- First check that the print area includes your full report. Then;
- Set your preferred orientation.
- Set the report to fit to one page.
- Next, hide any worksheets you do not want to share:
Scenario One You have finalised your management pack and now you want to share this as a PDF version. This is easily done with these few steps:
- Open the File menu and then click Share from the options.
- When the Share dialog box opens, click on PDF under the section Attach a copy instead.
- This then attaches a PDF version of your management pack to a draft email for you to complete and send.
- Open the File menu and click Print from the options.
- Then select Microsoft Print to PDF for the Printer, and click Print.
- Open the File menu, select Save As and then choose More options.
- Change the Save as type to PDF (*.pdf).
- Select the Options button and ensure Entire workbook is selected under Publish what.
- Click OK, and then the Save button once you have navigated to where you want to save the management pack.