Sage 100 version 2023.0 offers over 40 new features and updates, designed to help simplify workflows, increase personal data security, and improve accuracy in decision-making. Several enhancements resulted from direct customer and business partner feedback. Keep the ideas coming, we are listening.
- Production Management has been updated to achieve complete parity with the legacy Work Order (WO) module and extended to offer additional capabilities that exceed WO functionality.
- The Inventory Requirements Planning (IRP) module has been updated to mirror Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and its functionally has been significantly extended beyond any prior functionality of MRP.
- Accounts Payable Invoice Payment Selection enhancement to help reduce human error.
- Accounts Payable Masked 1099 and ACH Data update to help ensure compliance in protecting sensitive data.
- Select Serial Numbers by Range reducing the cumbersome task of scrolling through a list.
- History options default to 9 years, updated from 5 years.
- Crystal Reports has been updated to version 2020.
How to Upgrade
An upgrade to Sage 100 2023 is available from the Sage Knowledgebase. Please contact your Sage business partner for assistance.
For a full list of every update in release 2023.0, please see the Release Notes.