We’re excited to announce the Sage Fixed Assets 2023.0 Product Release! Here are some of the key benefits the team has developed—many of them customer-inspired, to make managing the useful life of your fixed assets easier and more efficient than ever.
What’s new in Sage Fixed Assets 2023.0 highlights:
- Sage Intacct Accounts Payable module integration*—For our customers using Sage Intacct, now seamlessly create assets in Sage Fixed Assets from Sage Intacct Accounts Payable (AP) bills. Need to see an asset's bill later? You can open and view the related AP bill in Sage Intacct with a click of a link within Asset Detail.
- My Asset List Views—Effortlessly change the data in the asset list to display exactly what you need and save different views of the Asset List to switch between them quickly and easily. The views are even available across companies!
- Last Scan Date—Our customers using Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking will love this new feature that gives you instant insight into the date each asset was last scanned, making it faster and easier than ever to know the state of your fixed assets.
For more information about these features and other release updates, see the Sage Fixed Assets 2023.0 Release Notes.
Ready to learn more?
- Register now for the What's new in Sage Fixed Assets release 2023.0 webinar on September 8, 2022, at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT. We hope to see you there!
- Read how our Product Engineering team applies the Sage Values as their driving force and inspiration when developing new features and enhancements in the Sage City blog, New Branding, More Productivity—Sage Fixed Assets Release 2023.0, by Carl Thompson.
Have an idea for a feature or enhancement?
Many of our new features and enhancements come from customer suggestions. We’d love to hear yours! Share your ideas or vote on the ideas that others have submitted on Sage City.
Important: Before upgrading, consult with your business partner or Sage to ensure that this update is compatible with customizations, integrated applications, and other configuration options. If you install this update independently, you assume responsibility for any impact on your system.
If you are using Sage Fixed Assets 2022.1, it is quick and easy to download the 2023.0 release via Sage Advisor Update. If you are using version 2022.0 or prior, follow the steps to download the release from the Sage Knowledgebase.
Sage Advisor Update (version 2022.1)
Sage Advisor Update may have already notified you about the availability of this release via a pop-up message in the Microsoft Windows system tray. Didn’t get the notification? No problem—follow the steps below to get the release via Sage Advisor Update:
- Go to Start, All Programs, Sage, and select Sage Advisor Update.
2. If the 2023.0 release is not listed, click Check for Updates.
3. After the release is found, select it, and then click Download & Install or Download Only and follow the prompts to complete the process.
To upgrade to Sage Fixed Assets 2023.0, download the product update from the Sage Knowledgebase or contact your Sage business partner:
- Click the following link to open the Download Portal article: Sage Fixed Assets Download Portal
2. If you are not logged on, click Log in on the right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select your product to download.
Visit the Sage Resource Center for options, including links to Sage Knowledgebase, Sage City, Sage University, and Sage Year-end Center, as well as Chat and Online Case submission.