The Sage Data Migration Tool (DMT) is designed to help streamline the import process, delivering a 50% to 60% improvement over standard import methods, reducing errors and saving time when importing into Sage X3.
Sage DMT improves and simplifies the import process with the upload of external source data into the tool where mapping is then performed, conforming to predefined Sage templates. Auditing and error reporting will identify and correct errors all within DMT. Once errors are resolved, the import file is created within the tool, and the import is performed in Sage X3.
What is included with Sage DMT Toolkit?
- Pre-defined resources and assets to support your data migration processes into Sage X3
- Commonly used import templates
- Documents explaining how to use the toolkit assets
- Sample import data providing examples of correctly mapped data
- Enhanced auditing and reporting capabilities to identify mapping errors quickly
- Collaboration within a dedicated community forum to share, access and discuss best practices and provide feedback with your peers
How do you get started?
- Access sageu.com/SageDMT and register for the training course paying a one-time fee for your entire organization
- Complete the required training including acceptance of a usage agreement. Everyone must complete before given access
- Once completed, access to the Sage Data Migration Tool (DMT) benefits, including a robust toolkit of assets and resources, will be provided to that individual within 3-5 working days
To learn more and register access www.sageu.com/SageDMT