Sage CRM offers a very neat integration with Mailchimp.
The integration provided in Sage CRM allows users to:
- Create Sage CRM contacts as subscribers within a single Mailchimp Audience.
- Create new targeted email marketing campaigns in Sage CRM.
- Send the campaign and automatically add a communication record to the relevant records in Sage CRM
- View a list of sent Mailchimp campaigns in Sage CRM and gain valuable insight into the results - opens, clicks, bounces and more
- Further segment lists and groups in Sage CRM based on responses for future campaigns
Within an integrated system, contacts that were originally brought into Sage CRM from a Sage Accounting solution such as Sage 200 or Sage 300 can, in turn, be included in a group that can be exported to a Mailchimp list. Those contacts become Mailchimp subscribers within a static segment. This static segment can then be used for the creation of a Campaign. By starting the campaign definition from within Sage CRM we are able to have the responses and interaction with the mailshot synced back into Sage CRM.
Mailchimp - An Introduction
- Mailchimp - An Introduction (Part 1 of 7)
- Mailchimp - An Introduction (Part 2 of 7)
- Mailchimp - An Introduction (Part 3 of 7)
- Mailchimp - An Introduction (Part 4 of 7)
- Mailchimp - An Introduction (Part 5 of 7)
- Mailchimp - An Introduction (Part 6 of 7)
- Mailchimp - An Introduction (Part 7 of 7)
- Sage CRM and best practice Audience management in Mailchimp
- Enforcing unique email addresses, Mailchimp improvements and identity matching
- Duplicate email detection
- Mailchimp and Communication Records
- Marking Mailchimp campaigns as 'closed'.
- Integrating Sage CRM, Mailchimp Campaigns and Twitter Responses
- Mailchimp Logs and Settings